Here he is before we left. Sporting his new Sperry's that I finally convinced him were cute because I was wearing mine as well. He looks so old!
The kids enjoyed the train, although I don't think either of them spoke the entire 30 minutes, which is rare. They were both so relaxed and just enjoyed the sights and the breeze. We tried to get a pic afterwards in front of the train, but they weren't cooperating too well.
After we finished with the train, we went over to the little cafe by the pond for some lunch. Ryan couldn't wait to dig in. It didn't take long for him to want down out of the chair, to go run around. He is really into just doing whatever he wants right now and defying me at every turn. It's exhausting, but I admire his efforts!
We then walked over to the pond to feed the ducks. Ryan has never done this before, but it didn't take long to catch on and boy did he love it! He kept asking for more bread and would chase them around. It's hard to take pics, watch him, and make sure he doesn't take off for the pond every 2 seconds.
Chasing after the birds. He's really into them right now. He has started making bird sounds (cheap, cheap, cheap), while squinting his eyes, and moving his arms up and down with his hands doing little bird motions. It is too funny; he just gets so into it.
They take their hugging very seriously. Ryan usually wants a few more than Alex is willing to dole out. He has to learn when enough is enough :)
We had so much fun, Ryan did not want to leave and kept saying "Do it again!" over and over. I think we'll be back often as long as the weather stays nice.




1 comment:
you're doing great with your fancy pictures! I'll have to have you come try to get some shots of my 2 wildabeest babies
Post a Comment