Friday, June 13, 2014

Last Day of School

Ryan had his last day of school (and last day at St. Luke's, tear!) a few weeks ago. It's just taking me a while to get caught up on the blog. When I have free time, I usually am trying to do stuff around the house, but now I am in the super uncomfortable phase and just don't have the energy!

Anyway, we had a wonderful year at St. Luke's and I am really sad to be leaving this great school. Ryan has made some good friends over the past 3 years and has learned so much there, I just can't say enough wonderful things about it. I didn't take my obligatory "last day of school pic" but I took a pic of him at the last day of school party. So for comparison's sake, here ya go:
 I didn't notice that much of a difference actually! I just adored his teachers this year, as did he. Here he is with Ms. Calero
 And here is Ms. Harris

We did our best at getting a group shot and they actually stood still for about 20 seconds!
He seems like such a grown-up these days. I can't imagine what he will be like once he starts Kindergarten. Unfortunately, his new school doesn't offer summer classes, but he will be starting at Grace Methodist toward the end of August. I think he has enjoyed being home and not having a schedule over the past few weeks. They are loving our new nanny and playing with each other. He told me the other day, he liked being home because he missed Bradley. If only B felt the same way toward Ryan, just kidding (sort of). More on that to come....

No comments: