Friday, October 23, 2009

We're having a BOY!!!!

Wes and I went to the doctor on Monday, and found out we will be having a little baby boy! We were absolutely thrilled for a few reasons. One, because now I can start planning and shopping with a gender in mind, which I have been dying to do by the way. Two, Wes may have a potential little Jr. running around. And Three, most importantly, the doctor said everything looked great and he appears to be healthy! We will go back in a few weeks for the full anatomy scan, so hopefully we'll get to see him up close and personal. Other than that, I have been feeling okay, still getting sick from time to time (not sure when this will end), but am looking forward to the upcoming months! 

Here is the ultrasound pic from our 12 week appointment. The pictures from this week were all a little too blurry. Hopefully, he will cooperate for his next photo shoot.




On a side note, I am attempting to learn all about the blogging world, so I am sure there will be more updates to come. I will try and post pics and updates often (assuming we have anything exciting to write about!!), so definitely check back with us!!

2 comments:

Robert and Kim Holz said...

I officially will be the first to comment on your blog! Congrats again and looking forward to sharing our preggo stories with each other. Having a boy is a wonderful blessing and they do love their mommys! Keep us posted. love, The Holz's

Carolyn Hicks said...

Congrats Jen and Wes,

We are looking forward to being grandparents and spoiling him to death. I know there will be nothing greater in the world than having a grandchild. God has blessed us with wonderful children and now baby Mock. We can't wait to meet the little guy and share in his life. I know you will both be such loving and wonderful parents and I can't what to watch you grow with him. There is no greater love than you children. God bless all 3 of you. We love you, Mom & Dad