Thursday, March 11, 2010

Light at the end of the Tunnel

I saw the doctor yesterday, and she was pretty surprised to see me. She was pretty shocked that I still haven't had Ryan after all of the pre-term labor events a few weeks ago. Well, he is still growing (no Ultrasound yesterday, just based off of her measurements) and we've decided that since I have already progressed so far and am continuing to do so, we will definitely be inducing no later than March 24 just due to how large he is. So at least there is an end in sight! She is hoping I have him today because, of course, she will be out of town starting this weekend for Spring Break. I have started getting some of the lower back pain and can tell things are moving along, but how quickly that turns into active labor, there's just no way to know! All I know is that I feel like an Umpa Lumpa (probably from eating out so much with my mom over the past few weeks) and we are getting very anxious to meet this little guy. Hopefully our next update will be announcing the birth of our little man, we'll just have to wait and see how stubborn he decides to be over the next few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had back labor for a week before I had Connor. No fun! Its almost here!!!