Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still pregnant....

Well, we have passed the 35 week mark and it looks like he has gotten comfortable again and decided to stay in a little longer. Bedrest has been pretty uneventful and a reallllly long 16 days, but who's counting? Went to the doctor yesterday and got a good report. It appears that I have not progressed any further, so I am off of "strict" bedrest and back on take it easy mode. After this weekend, I'll probably be off of it altogether, so that we can get things moving along. Since he has passed the 7 1/2 lb mark, size could become an issue if he decides to get too cozy. Everything looked great with the little guy, we don't really get good pictures of the ultrasounds anymore since he is so huge!
We are really looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully, we'll be able to use this time to get out of the house some and go to dinner and enjoy what may be our last days as a party of 2. Thanks to everyone for all the thoughts, prayers, and emails over the past few weeks. They worked!
This is at 35.5 weeks before I went to the doc. Decided to take a pic then since it was the only time I had actually gotten out of my sweats in a week!

No comments: