Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IPhone Photo Fun

I've realized recently that a lot of times, the pics I get of Ryan are on my IPhone (like most moms, I'm sure). Ryan is just so camera shy, that by the time I can get a camera out (if I even have it with me), he's clams up or isn't being cute/funny anymore. So, I figured I would upload a few from the past month or two.

The first pic was at Kraftsman deli after church a month or so back. They had a little center set-up for children and we picked the table right next to it. He had so much fun and would actually sit still and play. We actually decided to order him a little set of table and chairs for his 1.5 yr birthday coming up, haha!
This is the life! Grilled cheese, juice, and the pool! This is how we spent many weekends this summer.
This makes me laugh. He insisted on putting on his shoes one night when it was already about 8pm. Well, whenever the shoes go on, it means Bye Bye time, so he was pretty disappointed when we weren't going anywhere.
His Aunt Christina bought him this fun drum set with all sorts of instruments. He has so much fun with it, but also thinks it much more fun to wear the drum like a scuba diver!
We went to Smashburger a week ago for lunch and I think I have mentioned before he is a big fan of their onion rings (as are we). This first picture is something he really likes to do these days which is wipe his face. He looks so silly being prim and proper patting his face. Probably because I am doing this to him 2532534 times a day.
 Happy boy! Procurement of the onion ring.....
 What a chunk! Chowing down on said onion rings.
This past weekend I was in Austin for my soon to be sis-n-law's bachelorette party. Well, Wes told me Sunday morning Ryan was running around the house crying and screaming Mommy. He even was looking under our sheets for me :(. Well, Wes decided to take him for a jog Sunday morning in which he fell asleep about 5 minutes in. He hasn't been napping in the morning anymore, so we knew this would throw him for a loop. Well, what you see below is the result of two failed attempts at an afternoon nap,a  really runny nose, and Mommy coming home. On another note, this child needs another haircut, ahhhh!

No comments: