My oldest lil punkin :)
The boys were not a fan of the hay. I think it was too itchy and uncomfortable, so they did not last long. And of course, neither of them smiled at the same time!
Both of them checking out their pumpkins - we were trying to distract them.
He looks sooooo old!
There was a neat hay maze that Wes took the boys through.
They had a bunch of neat slides set-up on top of a few different hills. They were fast!
What a turkey!
B was obviously not a fan :)
There was the cutest little barrel train you could ride on. Each barrel was painted differently. There were bees, ladybugs, cows, etc. And it went fast! Not to mention all of the bumps along the way.
We had to make a pit stop at the ice cream truck because that is all Ryan could think about from the moment we walked into the farm. I think this was his favorite part.
We moved over to the "big kid" slides and they were even faster! Ryan became more comfortable with each time he did it. He was extremely cautious at first, like always. Then, he went down on his tummy, then by himself, and finally, he was trying to push himself to make him slide even faster. I think we would have had to stay there forever if it weren't for him getting a huge amount of sand flung up into his eyes.
There were the cool John Deere pedal cars you could ride in. Ryan and I had a disagreement because he wasn't quite big enough to pedal them - and this was the result! Needless to say, this was the end of our adventure.
There was so much traffic on the way there, the boys did not get very good naps on the way like we had planned, so I think it resulted in some melt downs sooner than we had hoped. They had a chicken coup you could go in and I think at other times in the year you can go pick berries. So much fun stuff to do. We will definitely go back next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment