Sunday, February 22, 2015

Brotherly love

Every once in a while, I'll capture sweet moments from the boys. The other day, I snuck in the playroom and saw they were reading together. Pics are a little blurry because I had to zoom in so much (I was trying to be sneaky!).

 Sharing some of dad's yummy chocolate milkshakes.
 B loves to sit with Ryan when he is "reading"
 A favorite of theirs is to push each other around the house on the Thomas push toy. Added bonus, going shirtless with the fireman's hat on.
B likes to sneak into Charlie's bathtub. He likes to be as close as possible to him at all times. No joke.
The morning of Valentine's day, I snapped a few pics of the boys together. B was not having the pics at first. I tried to take away his lovey and he was having none of it, as seen below.

And then, Charlie woke up and I threw him into the mix. All of a sudden, no more tears! For whatever reason, the boys love taking pics with Charlie.

 And are obsessed with kissing on him.
 Love these little munchkins
Apparently, I must take too many pics of the boys because Bradley always knows if they are all together or are being cute, he'll say "cheeee," prompting me to take a pic of them. So I did.....
 These boys are WILD! but I  love them dearly, most of the time ;)

No comments: