After Thanksgiving, we had our annual family pics taken. A friend of mine recommended this photographer who turned out to not only be one of my best friend's previous boss, but also my neighbor's cousin! Small world! We took the pics at Woodcreek Reserve which is a neighborhood in Katy, not too far from our house. There was about 15 mph winds that day, of course, but we went for it anyway. The boys started off in pretty good moods, actually.
I really wanted a pic of the boys together as well as individuals of each. I am so glad she was able to capture these!
We also attempted some with me and each of the boys individually
By the time we finished up with my pics, the boy's attention span was pretty much gone, so all Wes got was a pic of them altogether. I think it turned out super cute though!
Shooting these individual shots was pretty funny. She was having them kind of run up to the ladder and climb it. They thought it was hilarious. I think this picture was on what we were calling our last chance as Charlie had already made about 15 attempts, but he wouldn't smile or always seemed to not get it quite right. Now, this may be one of my favorite pictures of him. Ever!
I love B's smile. It's always so genuine!
Don't get me started on this one. He looks like he is about 15. I can't handle it. I am so thankful she captured these!We made another attempt at our family shot, but it wasn't quite working. Between the wind and the mood shift of the boys, we were about done, but tried anyway! We were on the verge of some major meltdowns and actually B had a mini one, so we decided we were done!
The photographer had promised the boys some cookies that she was using in her next session. She had extra and was so sweet to give them to the boys.
Love him!
Two days before our pics, my parents had a photographer come out to their house to get some pics with all of us together. We got a few of just our immediate family and the boys in case the other session didn't go well.
Doesn't she look wonderful for 97?!?!?
The fam with MaMaw
CoCo and Poppy with their 4 grandsons
Even after 30 straight minutes of pics, we attempted a few of just the boys and we got one awesome one....
...right here! One of my favorites of all time for sure!




























No comments:
Post a Comment