We had a great Thanksgiving celebrating with both of our families this year. We headed over to Sugar Land on Thanksgiving today to spend it with the Mock side. The whole gang was there which was fun since we hadn't seen everyone since August. We actually celebrated Christmas with the kids while there since we wouldn't see anyone over Christmas. That was a fun surprise for the kids!! As per usual, they went crazy as soon as they were given the go ahead!
His "Magna Tect" shirt as Charlie is clearly the Magna Tile king around these parts.
This was his go to face every time I asked him to smile and show me what he opened......
The one thing Charlie consistently asked for over and over again, the Paw Patrol Sea Patroller. He was pumped, to say the least!
Nerf never disappoints!
My little fish! Loves anything and everything swim related. GiGi got them these awesome parkas to wear for the winter months. He was so excited!
You saw it here first, the future Michael Phelps!
Bradley and his parka!
Some of the aftermath. I think this accumulated in all of about 10 minutes or less.
This dude is crazy
Cousin Henry opening his gifts with his aunts.
The kids table for dinner.
B wanted to put his new Nerf gun to the test.
We got a few family pics before dinner. Love this one, definitely a framer.
Megan, Jon, and Henry
Christina and Ricky
Obligatory family shot
GiGi and her grandsons
The next day we celebrated with my family. The boys love their cousins. B, especially, wants to be with Harris at all times. I have to supervise to make sure he doesn't do anything crazy. Apparently, he's less than impressed with having me all up in his business.
Sweet boys
We also celebrated MaMaw's 98th birthday together.
Looking pretty spry for being 2 years shy of 100!
Charlie's turn to mess with Harris! Or should I say, Harris mess with Charlie!?!
Gentle......
Got some family pics with my side as well since we aren't all together as often anymore.
CoCo and Poppy with their grandsons.
Harris waving to us!
If only Charlie would actually smile in these pictures.
Real life....
Alissa, Scoot, and Harris. Love that cheesin' smile!
I think he was thinking in his head, "I'm gonna give you a knuckle sandwich"
Another obligatory pic! I wish B's hands would have made an appearance.
Well, at least in this one, the hands are cut out of the pic!
Trying to get the boys to smile with MaMaw
Pretty much impossible!
It was a wonderful two days with our families!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment