Sorry it has been a while since we last updated the blog. The holidays were very busy for us. Even though most all of our family lives in Houston, it is still a very hectic time traveling back and forth from party to party. We had a wonderful time with all of family and we both had a lot of time off of work which was nice, just made it that much harder to go back. I think we saw 5 different movies, ate a ton of food, slept a lot, and did some "Spring Cleaning" (but a little earlier than normal, so we can get ready for Ryan).

I have been working on the nursery some, and my mom and I did some crafts this past weekend while Wes was out of town. Here are some pics of the finished products. We did a trashcan, some shelves, and have a few little other things to finish up. Everything is starting to come together!!

On Monday, I went in for my 28 week check-up and was told that Ryan already weighs 3.25 lbs!!! It's quite a bit ahead of schedule, but based on how this entire pregnancy has gone so far, we know he is always trying to speed up his entrance into this world. Everything looked good with him and all of internal functions, so that is always reassuring. I did find out a have a fibroid growing inside his little home which has started to cause quite a bit of pain for me (and of course it is in his favorite spot to kick and push on, I think he thinks it's a toy), but it won't cause any harm to either of us. Just another joy of pregnancy. Here is a pic from the ultrasound. His body is getting too big for the pics, but they can usually get a good one of his head.

Here, he is looking right at the camera, not sure if it is cute or creepy! At least he looks happy in there. At our next appointment, in two weeks, we will do the 3d/4d ultrasound which I am really excited about. We'll hopefully get to see what he is going to look like!! I have been trying to take pics each week. Here is one from this week, it's not the greatest angle, but it will do. We have signed up for a few classes, and our first one is this Saturday. It is a 6 hour childbirth class, so hopefully I will learn all the tricks for an easy delivery (one can dream :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment