As most of you all know, I have left my job at Alvarez and Marsal after four years of working there. It was a hard decision, but Wes and I feel like this is the best thing for our family. I have decided to basically become a contract accountant and do consulting/bookkeeping services for small businesses. This will allow me to make my own schedule, have much more flexibility, as well as work from home, and only work 3-4 days a week. I am very excited about this new chapter in my life and think it will be a nice change of pace. I will definitely miss all my friends that I spent so much time with these past few years, but know we will stay in touch. I feel very blessed that I have this opportunity and know we are going to have so much fun in our new adventures! Plus, how can I stay away from this lil guy 45+ hours a week!??!
I can't believe my little baby will be 6 months this weekend. Time sure has flown. Well, I will post an update this weekend with everything Ryan has been up to lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment