Friday, May 18, 2012

More of our crazy boy

I know I just recently did a post on all of the funny things Ryan has been saying and doing lately, but it just never stops and I really don't want to forget it. I know all toddlers say ridiculous stuff, you just can't make this up!


Here are a couple of his recent one-liners that he says on a daily basis:

When someone comes over or when Wes comes home....
Good to see you, Daddy!

Also he is now kind of learning his weekly schedule and what he does, as well as what days Wes is home or at school. So every morning when he gets up, he asks me is Daddy is home and when I say at work, he always says
Daddy going to be home in a lil bit, alright?

When he is playing and messes something up or drops something, etc.
That not good

He seriously knows where we live. When we get within about 2-3 minutes of our house, he screams
Almost home!!!!

He loves to describe things
Soooooo cold; Too heavy; So dark outside

He has been obsessed with the rain lately since we have finally had a lot and now after it rains or it is drizzling, he walks outside and says
Just a lil bit of rain

His absolute favorite thing right now has definitely been him mimicking me because I will always tell him he can do something for 2 more minutes and then we have to go do fill in the blank. So now anytime he wants to do something or want you to do something, he knows just what to say
Mommy, get on bed and snuggy buggy, 2 more minutes (when he wants to cuddle and I'm usually busy - melts my heart so of course I give in)

His favorite little game right now is when people are sitting on the couches, chairs, you name it. When someone gets up, he loves to run over and climb in the seat and yell
Get in Mommy's spot (immediately followed by) Why you do that? (because we always ask him why he takes our spot)
He cracks himself up and thinks it is seriously the funniest thing in the world.

He is really into money right now, too. He loves counting it, throwing it in fountains, putting it in piggy banks. Already a little miser.


A couple of things he is loving right now is crossing his fingers. He thinks he is pretty cool and loves to walk around the house with his fingers crossed and show other people. He also is very into whispering. He'll sing in a whisper, have conversations with himself, or just when he is trying to be cute. He HATES holes in socks. It is funny because I think he thinks that pockets in pants/shorts are holes (which I guess they kind of are), so now any hole is called a holepocket. He'll point to holes in socks and yell "Holepocket, dirty, take off." I think daddy and mommy need new socks. But his favorite  thing of all at the moment is singing. He knows every single song I can think of and sings at the top of his lungs all day long. It never stops. I am having a super hard time trying to upload this video, so I think I am going to upload from Youtube in a separate post. Stay tuned!




No comments: