He got his first bottom tooth about a week after he turned 6 months and the second one a week after that. They are so cute now that they are through all of the way. It did make for a few rough days/nights, so hopefully we won't have to go through this again for a while.
We did get him to start trying real food this month. He has tried squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes, and carrots. His favorite by far is carrots. He actually opens his mouth for them, which is a huge deal if you have seen him try to eat for the past 6 weeks. Now that I know he is willing to actually eat, I am going to start making him food and getting into a better routine with it. He takes about 5 bottles of 6oz. milk a day and we are almost out of milk which makes me sad, so I am going to have to start mixing formula with it probably
this week.
He holds his own bottle now which is really nice.
He has pretty much mastered sitting on his own now, which makes it so much easier for him to play. Unfortunately, he has become super clingy, so I still can't get too far away without a meltdown occurring. He loves to play with his piano, sit at his walker and play, starting to enjoy getting in his car walker, still loves my laptop, and just about anything he can either chew on or plays music.
He saw some sunlight coming through the blinds and onto the rug and was obsessed with trying to grab it
B has quite the personality these days. He is so ticklish, loves to laugh (which Ryan can always make him laugh the easiest), is really intense in just about everything he does, still cries every time I put him down for a nap and zip him up in his sleepsack, scrunches up his nose when he smiles, loves to pat/slap our legs when he is sitting down, still loves to stand more than anything else, and enjoys being with the people he loves. He has really started reaching out for me to pick him up whenever I come into the room. He also is babbling up a storm. It is so cute how he will just watch us talk so intently and try and mimic us. I swear he is close to saying Mama and Hi. I don't think he is anywhere near crawling except that he does try and lunge forward while sitting up, but that is about it. I think it is time to lower the crib because he is always trying to peak over the bumpers and has actually become quite good at getting his mobile to come on :)






No comments:
Post a Comment