Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mother's Day photoshoot

I think I mentioned previously, that we did a mini photo-shoot for Mother's Day. It was pretty much disaster, but somehow we were able to get a few decent pics! Just as most photo shoots go, you spend time finding the right outfits, waking up early, rushing around to get everyone dressed in time {all the while, I am sweating bullets to get everything ready} time naps and meals around the session, etc. So, when we finally drive the 30 minutes and show up, B is already fussy, of course. And naturally, Ryan was in no mood for pictures and really clams up if it is not something he wants to be doing. Basically, when one kid was crying, the other was halfway in a decent mood and vice-versa. Lots of serious faces, but all in all it was worth it!










This was more like how 27 minutes of the 30 minute photo shoot really went. Glad she threw in a few outtakes to remember it by!

Ryan - 4 years 1 month and Bradley - 16 months

No comments: