I'll admit, this summer has probably been a little bit boring for the boys (at least during the week, that is). With me being 8 and 9 months pregnant through most of it thus far and trying to get everything in order for our new lil one, I have been exhausted. Luckily, our new nanny is just wonderful and has so much energy for these wild and crazy boys. Finally someone who can keep up, as I definitely can't do that right now. She takes them to the park, on walks, in the backyard and even little outing during the week (plus, she send me pics throughout the day which I love!)
 |
| Ryan practicing his letters in shaving cream |
 |
| B with one of his first experiences with the water hose |
 |
| Park selfie |
 |
| Our not so innocent lil boy; looks can be deceiving |
 |
| trip to Old Katy park while Ryan and I had went to visit Dad at work for his surprise baby shower |
Ryan loves to go to Monkey Joes with our nanny. He goes just about once a week, but this time B got to join in on the fun and loved it!
 |
| Looking so old |
 |
| those curly locks :) |
 |
| Yami captured his cheese face |
They absolutely adore her and B even cries sometimes when she leaves. He goes and watches her out the window and wimpers!
Our new Friday night tradition has been going over to La Centerra and eating dinner then letting the boys play on the lawn (and usually grabbing some gelato too!). The boys love chasing dad and wrestling with him. Sometimes they have a band playing and there are always a ton of other kids playing, too. It's been so nice outside as well, that we've really enjoyed going over there whenever we can.
 |
| B (and Ryan) loving his new blanket |
 |
Ryan helping dad find the leak under our sink
Last week, Ryan and I had a day with just each other while Yami kept B. He's needed a haircut for probably over a month now, so we centered everything around that! We started off with lunch at Jason's Deli, headed over to Cool Cuts for a haircut, treated ourselves to Marble Slab and finished the afternoon off with a trip to the grocery store. It was really nice to just have time alone with him, as I know it will only be harder here in about a week when our third lil boy makes his debut! I think Ryan loved it and has still been talking about it :)
Love this handsome dude!
|
It's been a fun month or two getting used to our new house and surroundings, checking out the neighborhood pool and park. Hopefully in another month or two once we can all get used to being a family of five, we'll be able to venture out a bit more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment