We hosted a really casual brunch for him and it was perfect. Everyone had a great time and the kids got along great, with no incidents!
I had my mom pick up the cake for me on her way over, and no less than 2 minutes of getting it out and set on the table, B took a huge stack of plates and shoved them right into the cake. Of course, the OCD, type A personality I have immediately went to complete annoyance, but that is just typical B. So, now I have some great pics with the huge chunk of it taken out because he was so excited! I am sure one day I'll think that it was so cute :)
Not the best pic of him showing off how old he is, but it will do.
Uncle Jon with his nephews
Poppy & the birthday boy
B and his best buds
Giving Lucia some love
I think CJ was giving B the stiff arm when he went in for the hug
What a difference a year makes (B's party this time last year)
CoCo and BLove this pic of Aunt Megan and Charlie
Birthday boy getting in position
He liked being sung to at first, but then quickly got shy and wouldn't blow out the candles.
Partial family pic
GiGi and Charlie
Aunt Nina reading to her nephews
The boys checking out the construction site that was our backyard (our deck was being built)
After everyone left, we got it all cleaned up and took a much needed rest. Ryan was begging to open all of Bradley's gifts, as he was clearly more excited than B. Finally, after B's nap we let them open the gifts.
He was excited for maybe the first two gifts and quickly moved onI think this picture perfectly sums up how two year olds view gifts. They can have all the toys in the world, but it's always the most simplest things or toys they already have that interest them the most.
It was such a fun party and I think he had such a wonderful time. The mornings following his party, he has come down stairs and goes to look for balloons still screaming Happy Birthday. The Olaf balloon is still flying high and he makes sure to tell him hi everyday.





No comments:
Post a Comment