They insisted on leaning over the edge to examine the lights more closely, so I was paranoid the entire time that B would go overboard. Just seeing the looks on their faces was priceless. I think I spent more time watching them than I did the lights. I almost wish we could've done it twice as it just didn't seem long enough.
After the hayride, we made a stop at the petting zoo where both B and Ryan wanted to ride the ponies. B had just done it about a month or two ago, but for some reason this time, he chickened out. So, he quickly left the arena. Ryan, however, seemed to enjoy himself.
I hung out with this dude, while the boys went to try and feed the animals. B seemed pretty excited about doing that, but nope, he chickened out again. So, Ryan took his place, and B sat next to the man that was loading the feed and was perfectly content assisting him fill up the cups.
Obligatory family pic in front of the snowglobe. Don't worry, we had a worker watch Charlie (ha!)
We had quite a bit of time before we had to go, so we were able to walk around Santa's town for a while. Everything seems to cost an arm and a leg there, so we settled for some pics with Marshall Frostbite (?!?!). I think that was his name.
Bradley is all talk and acted like he was going to take a pic as well but when it came down to it, he wanted nothing to do with them. He also didn't want to leave either, after we had gotten to the front of the line. He kept a safe distance, and would just wave to the snowman over and over again.We capped off the night with some hot chocolate and funnel cakes, which if you ask Ryan, this was his favorite part. Of course it would be.
B was a major fan of the hot chocolate and could not seem to get enough. It definitely showed too, as we drove home. The entire hour and a half, he was wired. We didn't even leave until 8, which is normally about his bedtime, but he powered through and jibber jabbered the entire drive home as both of his brothers slept.
We had a really good time and have just loved making special memories with them at this time of year.




















No comments:
Post a Comment