Easter morning was fast and furious, but the kids were pretty excited to come downstairs and check out what the bunny left for them.
Before they ran into the living room.
My pictures are kind of blurry because they were moving too quickly for the camera!
The tradition of new, matching swimsuits continues.
Oh, looky what I found. More chocolate. Let me see if I can sneak it open and go hide and eat it somewhere that no one will find me.
This plate looks good enough to lick.
I think he was most excited about his new plate.
Num num!!
Heading outside to hunt for yet, more eggs!
"Look, mom! I found one!" I love that B treats each egg as a treasure.
Serious, but handsome
"Hmm, I know there has to be more eggs out there!"
After grabbing up all of the eggs, we headed in to get ready for church. We tried for a few pics of us all together, and here's the best that we got!
Charlie looks a little funny here, he can't help but play with Ryan's hair in pictures. I am pretty sure this is what he is doing in our Christmas card photo. I guess from now on, we need to separate the two of them.I wish I would have snapped a quick pic during church, but Ryan and B came to big church with us. The nursery was only open for kids up to 4, so we opted to let B try and sit with us. They both did awesome. They were sandwiched between me and Wes and were so well behaved. B was mesmerized by the music and sat so still almost the entire service. We headed over to GiGi's after church for lunch and more egg hunting!
Charlie took off by himself a few times, and we didn't know were he was. Eventually, we found him hiding in the dining room, behind the table, unwrapping chocolate and just helping himself to some treats. The kid doesn't ask for permission (and really doesn't ask for forgiveness either. He just does what he wants, when he wants).
After lunch and Charlie's nap, we went over to the playground so we could have one big confetti egg fight. The boys were pumped. Ryan would go hide his cartons far away from the group, so that no one could go steal his eggs.
Charlie loved busting them open on Wes' head!
"Oh no! No more eggs :( "
I think the kids enjoyed this way too much! Ryan was trying to smash all of the confetti into Wes' hair.
Success!
"My turn to torture dad!"
Wes went over and snuck one of Ryan's eggs out of the carton when he wasn't looking. Then he got him with the sneak attack. Ryan was pretty surprised!
We headed home after the last egg was cracked so we could celebrate Ryan's birthday! He's pretty cute whenever anyone sings to him. He gets so shy and embarrassed, but he still loves it!
Action shot
This little guy was loving his strawberry shortcake, too!
We really had just a wonderful weekend with our families, and I think the kids had a blast, too (especially Ryan!).




No comments:
Post a Comment