Monday, June 10, 2013

Brotherly love

While in Galveston, I thought it would be a good opportunity to try and take some pics of the boys together. I really wanted to take some on the beach, but between the seaweed and B's fair skin, I opted for a mini photo shoot inside. Of course, I think the best pics are always candid, but we got a few good ones! Ryan refuses to smile on command. So naturally, when B would smile, Ryan had a scowl on his face.
Serious face
 Fake smile
 Not looking at the camera
 sweet B
 Smiling (of course B is not in the pic)
 Forced smile
 Sweet brothers
I know I have said it before, but I do feel so lucky that at least at this stage of life, both boys love each other so much. I feel like I have to treasure every day that their relationship is like this because I know at any moment it could turn (at least for a little while). Ryan is just so sweet to Bradley, and Bradley's eyes light up every time Ryan enters a room. Ryan is my built in babysitter and can at least entertain B while I make breakfast, get dressed, try and do a little work, etc. Ryan is really wanting to start holding him, feeding him, etc. He will just say "I think I will hold him" and then try and go just pick him up. A little scary, but cute. I love them both so much and can't wait to see how they interact a few months from now!

No comments: