Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bounce House fun!

This past weekend was my cousins little boy, Scotty's, 2nd birthday party. They rented a bounce house and Ryan had a blast to say the least. This was his first time in one, and now I am already trying to figure out where else I can take him to so he can play in one!

He spent most of the time in there. At first, he didn't know exactly what to do and bounced around on his knees. Most of the kids were at least two, even a few 3 and 4 year olds, but that didn't hold him back.
 Getting his balance

 No time to get out to eat - had to regain his strength with some Chick-fil-a
 So, for whatever reason, Ryan became obsessed with this little girl. I think because she was the only other one his age and was a bit smaller than him. He kept calling her "beebee" and would go snuggle up to her and then eventually lay his head in her lap, and finally completely lay on top of her trying to hug her. She was getting REALLY mad and was screaming like crazy. She did not like it one bit. Luckily, her older brother was in there and was helping get Ryan off of her. He did this 4 or 5 times to her and just didn't understand why she didn't want to snuggle up. Once we finally got them in separate corners, I could just see him tracking her, plotting his attack. I would sternly yell, "Ryan, NO!" and it would get his attention. It was pretty amusing but so strange at the same time.
 He finally got the bouncy house to himself and was literally bouncing off the walls.
He would get up and then completely let himself go and fall backwards. This kid has no trust issues whatsoever.

He eventually figured out how to stand up and bounce and would just run around until he fell. Over and over again!

 Only pic I could get with him and Scotty. Scotty was trying to show him how to blow the bubbles.
 Poppy was teaching him to play some tee-ball!
It was a really fun party and I think it's safe to say Ryan had a great time :)

No comments: