I made these little treats for our families. I had seen them done here and thought they were just too cute. Apparently candy corns are hard to find a month after Halloween, so I improvised with Mike N Ikes and thought they were actually cuter :)
On Thanksgiving morning, we went to Sugarland to have brunch with Wes' family. Both his sister and brother were able to come in town this year, so all of the sibilings were there as well as his grandparents and his aunt's family! We ate a yummy breakfast and then enjoyed a game of Mexican Train (our new favorite domino game!)
The whole Mock clan
Ryan with Uncle Jon
Aunt Allie and Ryan
That afternoon we headed to see my family in Jersey Village for the traditional turkey dinner with all the fixins. It was also delicious and we ate way too much! My parents recently got Ryan a little slide for their backyard and it's safe to say he is now a proficient slide goer.
It didn't take him long to discover how to use the periscope. He thought it was pretty neat.
Almost 20 months old!
CoCo and Ryan
After dinner we indulged in a Chocolate Mousse/ Brownie and lots of wine, all the while witnessing the Ags lose their last rivalry game with UT, boo :( We met up with our friends Nancy and Manuel later to play, you guessed it, Mexican Train until 2:30 am!! My mom and I did some Black Friday shopping the next day while Ryan and Wes watched football at home. On Friday night, we were also able to hang out with Sarah and Heath who were in town for the weekend and it was just like old times (and of course some Mexican Train that I bought while out that day!)! We sure do miss them! Saturday, we went to dinner with Wes' dad and sister, and today we put up the Christmas decor inside. Wes said he would do the lights next weekend! I am going to have to hold him to it! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.





No comments:
Post a Comment