Monday, October 8, 2018

Family Pics - Grayton State Park

On the final night of our trip, we had professional family pics taken. We were a little nervous because watching the weather, it wasn't looking too promising. Our photographer texted and asked us to come a few minutes sooner in hopes to beat the storm. You can see the storm starting to creep in from the right side of the pictures as the photos progress.
 Thank goodness, all the kids were so well behaved and it actually never rained. It's like the storm got within a few miles and just came to a halt!
 

Scoot and Alissa with sweet Harris. 
He was a trooper because the sun sets quite a bit later in the summer, so he had to stay up past his bedtime to make this all happen!
 CoCo and Poppy with their grandsons!
 I was obsessed with this sky! It made for the most beautiful colors!
The Hicks clan

  
 These may be some of my favorite pictures we've ever had made!




  
 Love, love love!!







  


 I love getting individual shots of each boy. I started two years ago and now try to each time we get pics made.





It may have been one of the most low-key sessions we've had as well. I feel like they are usually so stressful from the getting ready process to hoping everyone smiles and cooperates. Maybe just because they are getting older, but I actually don't fret as much as I once did and actually like doing it!

No comments: