Well my suspicions were correct. B started not feeling well at Great Wolf and within a day or so he was sick. We got to swim one afternoon and B said he couldn't swim, so I let him sit out. Within minutes, he had fallen asleep in the chair! This never happens, ever. I felt his forehead and he was burning up. When he woke up, he looked awful. Next thing I knew, I was carrying him as fast as I could to the restroom. He didn't even make it all the way before he was sick EVERYWHERE! Poor guy.
We ended up at the doctor the next morning as he was running high fever and still feeling bad. Luckily, it was a just a little virus and he was back at it within a few days.Ryan was elected to the Student Council as his class representative. Their first service project was collecting canned goods for our local food pantry. They got to help load up the trucks and deliver the food.
This kid cracks me up. Lately, when he comes home from school, he asks to go take a bath. He likes to put in the color drops and play with his trucks. He likes to pretend to be asleep.
We went to a friend's Halloween party and B thought this was the coolest toy.
We spent a lot of October at the ball field. Both boys had a great season. Ryan started kid pitch and it took a few weeks to get into the swing of things. He had a couple of great hits this season, and they meant so much more because so many games would results in 3-4 hits total from the team!
Just some friendly afternoon scooter racing.
After lunch, we went over to the local pumpkin patch we visited the previous year.
The kids always have a blast and love picking out the pumpkins.
Love these boys!
Still rocking the camo vest whilst scootering around!
The kindergartners were having another parade. This time it was the scarecrow parade. B insisted on some overalls, so I had to order some for him and he put them on immediately once they arrived.
Another in house field trip for B!
Charlie taking a picture before picture day at school!
I actually found a picture we had taken of Ryan at just a little bit younger than Charlie was. It's crazy how much they look alike!
Here's the final product from the preschool. They get me every time!
I wish I could bottle this age up and keep it forever!
More make believe at home. One of Charlie's favorite things to do.
Jenga king!
We all signed up to do the Turkey Trot in Daphne at the end of October. Wes pushed B and C in the stroller while we all ran.
Ryan has probably never run more than 1 mile at a time, and he ran that whole dang thing without stopping. I could not believe it!
I had taken off and run on my own, and I was about to get my phone out to get pics of the boys and lo and behold, they were only a couple of minutes behind me. Ryan ended up placing 2nd in the 8-10 age group and ran an average of 8:40/mile. We were pretty impressed.
The boys found these really neat things to make huge bubbles and could have been entertained for hours.
I actually ended up placing 3rd in my division with an 8:03/mile pace!
Here were the overall standings. I think I was 46th and Ryan 66th and Wes 69th but I think he finished 2nd out of people pushing a stroller.
Ryan was so pumped all day!
The family that runs together....
Ryan going up to accept his award
The siblings being hooligans while big brothers play ball.
B's sweet little team.
TNT does a few fun swim days each year round various holidays. The Halloween practice is always a fun one. They push pumpkins down the pool while swimming, try and swim with googly eyes on, bob for ping pong balls. They have a blast.
October is always a crazy, busy and fun month especially as the anticipation for Halloween grows throughout the month.














































































No comments:
Post a Comment